Vintage Floso 66 Solingen-Wald Straight Razor
- This razor is a pre-1930's rare Day of the Week Sunday Razor made in Wiesbaden, Germany
- Its handle is a smooth translucent red with silver pivot pins while the blade appears full with souvenir etch and fancy engraved day of the week on the top edge.
- The razor's measurements are:
- Overall length: 9 3/8 in. with the main blade open
- Closed length: 6 1/8 in.
- Blade width: 3/4 or 6/8 in.
If your new razor does not meet your sharpness standards out of the box, Naked Armor will pay to professionally hone your razor.
Don't take our word for it
Received the straight razor kit today and already used it. Great quality, great customer service. I highly recommend.
I read reviews of straight razor kits from several sites. In terms of bang for your buck, this is the best! It's perfect for a beginner because the blade is already hone.
My husband wanted a straight razor for a long time. I got him the Naked Armor kit and he loves it.
I absolutely love my straight razor kit. From the box to the straight razor, everything is gorgeous! Naked Armor did a fantastic job.